Useful if you are in Holiday Suites Blankenberge
Looking for a doctor, a pharmacy or even a taxi? Here you'll find a handy overview:
Free Wi-Fi is available in the residence.
Open the available networks on your device and connect with the following login:
- Network: HolidaySuites
- Password: Holiday4321
- There is no parking at the residence itself.
- During the summer months it is also not possible to load and unload on the sea dike itself.
We would like to refer you to the website of Visit Blankenberge which lists the parking possibilities in the neighbourhood.
The website of Visit Blankenberge nicely sums up the other possibilities in terms of mobility: public transport, charging points, taxis and more.
Our residence is located on the sea front of Blankenberge, near the centre. Given the many conditions attached to this central location, we would like to refer you for the most accurate information to
On the page of each accommodation you will find a list of facilities per type of suite: double bed, bunk bed, balcony, hairdryer, etc.
In any case, with Holiday Suites, you always book comfort : all our accommodations include
- An equipped kitchen with refrigerator, hob, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker and kettle
- Crockery and kitchen utensils: from pans, plates, cutlery, glasses, ... to even a corkscrew! The quantities are always provided for the number of persons for which the accommodation is equipped.
- Separate bathroom with bath or shower; and toilet
Before you leave, we'll ask you to leave the suite tidy.
You take care of:
- Please empty the dishwasher and put the dishes in the cupboard.
- The garbage bin and glass waste should be deposited in the containers provided (see their location described on this page).
- Remove the sheets from the beds. You can put them in the pillowcases and stack them on the floor in the kitchen.
- Remember to close doors and windows and turn off the lights and heating.
Don't worry, we take care of the complete final cleaning of the suite.
- Suites with Sea view: Go from your suite in the hall to the left
- Suites with City view: Go from your suite in the hall to the right
- At the end of the hall, take the elevator to floor 0
- Get out of the elevator and turn right (follow the signs)
- Keep going straight into the hall (go past the extra door)
- At the end of the hall on the left you'll see a door with a code lock: the waste room! Use the following code to open the door:
Didn't find what you we're looking for?
You can reach our customer service daily from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Not a chatbot, but a real advisor
Still as efficient as ever