From the 8th of June 2020 you are allowed to book a stay for several days in your own country.
From 15 June 2020 the borders in (most) countries in the Shengen zone will open again. Foreign guests will be welcome back.
For business stays and essential sectors, reservations for international guests are already allowed. Our Business & Groups Team can be reached via email@example.com for further information.
You can book your holiday with peace of mind: for bookings made between 21/03/20 and 1/07/20, you can change your arrival date free of charge until the end of 2020.
Please inform us at least 24 hours before your arrival date of your new dates and we will do the necessary. Check the conditions at the next question.
For bookings made after 1/07/20, the usual conditions apply as indicated in our General Terms and Conditions.
Have you booked through a third party and would you like to change or cancel? Please contact your intermediary directly.
Cancellation is only possible if you have chosen the option 'Flexible booking conditions' (until recently option 'Cancellation').
You can change your booking free of charge. What does this mean in concrete terms?
- You must notify us 24 hours before your initial arrival date and inform us of your new arrival date.
- You can change your booking via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 (0)2 588 03 03.
- The new arrival date should be in 2020.
- You can move your stay once, you can also choose another destination or length of stay.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- If you move your stay to a more expensive period, you will have to pay the difference on top of it.
- These rules only apply to direct bookings, without intermediaries.
- If you have booked through a tour operator, please contact them directly.
Holiday Suites has the right to reverse these temporary flexible change conditions at any time and thus stop them.
We closely follow the guidelines and recommendations of the Belgian government. If new matters are announced that affect your booking, we will always contact you personally to discuss further steps.
Holiday Suites takes the following measures to prevent risks of contamination and spread of the Covid-19 virus in our residences:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government and the World Health Organisation.
- Optimised procedures for cleaning and hygiene, always according to the highest standards
- Regular disinfection of communal and public areas, with extra attention for sensitive contact points such as door handles and elevator buttons
- Each residence is equipped with disinfecting dispensers in public areas.
- Social distancing (1.5 metres) can be guaranteed in our residences and of course in the suites themselves.
- Strict procedures for our employees (e.g. gloves & mouth masks), as well as for dealing with colleagues who are ill
The swimming pools of Holiday Suites Houthalen-Helchteren (open air), Zeebrugge (open air) and Nieuwpoort will be open again from 1 July 2020.
In Holiday Suites Jabbeke the swimming pond will also be open again.
The swimming pool of Holiday Suites De Haan remains closed.
Specific conditions apply per residence, which will be clearly communicated on the spot.
The playgrounds of our residences in Houthalen-Helchteren, Zeebrugge, Nieuwpoort, Westende and Jabbeke will be open again from 1 July 2020.
Didn't find what you we're looking for?
You can reach our customer service daily from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Not a chatbot, but a real advisor
Still as efficient as ever