Useful if you are in Holiday Suites De Haan
**The swimming pool of Holiday Suites De Haan will remain closed this summer**.
Discover here how our digital reception works for Holiday Suites De Haan.
IN THE MAIL (2 days before arrival) you will find the following:
- Your access codes (also sent by SMS, if you have given us your mobile number).
- The number of your building and the mailbox
- The code for opening the mailbox
- Your room number
- In the entrance hall of your building you will find the mailbox with code keyboard.
- Enter the code of the mailbox and take out your key. Attention: after entering the code, you only have a few seconds to open the safe.
- Close the mailbox by entering the same code.
- When you leave: throw the key back in the same mailbox, that's it!
By our residence
Tap in your GPS 'Sparrenboslaan 30, De Haan', which will direct you towards the right side of the domain. There is a barrier at the entrance, but driving and parking on the domain itself is unfortunately not possible.
We advise you to park in the Sparenboslaan itself, on the public road.
Parking in De Haan
The website of Visit De Haan nicely lists the parking possibilities in the city:
Free Wi-Fi is available in the residence.
Open the available networks on your device and connect with the following login:
- Network: Holiday Suites
- Password: Holiday8420
Looking for a doctor, the local police or even a vet? Here's a handy overview:
Before you leave, we'll ask you to leave the suite tidy.
You take care of:
- Please empty the dishwasher and put the dishes in the cupboard.
- The garbage bin and glass waste should be deposited in the containers provided (please check wherethey are located).
- Remove the sheets from the beds. You can put them in the pillowcases and stack them on the floor in the kitchen.
- Remember to close doors and windows and turn off the lights and heating.
Don't worry, we take care of the complete final cleaning of the suite.
Didn't find what you we're looking for?
You can reach our customer service daily from 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
Not a chatbot, but a real advisor
Still as efficient as ever