Holiday Suites only accepts reservations from people who are 18 or older. Holiday Suites reserves the right to refuse a reservation at any time without specifying a reason. All personal information including addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of all people who will be staying with us must be furnished to Holiday Suites to ensure that the required communication with you can take place. If this information is not furnished, Holiday Suites will not be able to provide you with important information regarding arrival and departure (key safe, code, route description, etc.). If people and pets have not been specified when making the reservation, they may not stay with you at the accommodation. If a Holiday Suites employee or a representative of the company should determine that this is the case, Holiday Suites may decide not to return the deposit in full or in part or you may be removed from the park without being entitled to a reimbursement.
You can make a reservation 24 hours a day through our Internet site www.holidaysuites.eu or by telephone by calling +32 (0)2 588 03 03 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
If you are entitled to a discount, please inform us immediately when making your reservation. We cannot deduct discounts afterwards. Discount schemes and special offers apply to a limited number of holiday accommodation units. Discount schemes cannot be used in combination with special offers. Discounts cannot be combined unless a combination is specified specifically. A limited number of holiday accommodation units are reserved for youths younger than 21 who are travelling alone. They must contact our reservation department before booking.
Anyone staying at Holiday Suites must have a different permanent address. Holiday Suites is dedicated only to recreational tourism and tourism for professional use.
You must have paid the full amount of your reservation before your arrival. We will cancel your reservation should payment be late.
You can determine the position of your suite yourself for an additional charge. You can also group multiple suites in the same booking. All preferences will depend on availability and you must make your request when making your reservation.
The prices in the brochure and on www.holidaysuites.eu may be different from the actually consulted price when booking your accommodation. A number of elements included in the price must be reviewed regularly such as (but not limited to) energy costs. Holiday Suites reserves the right to change prices and/or to charge a surcharge. Holiday Suites also reserves the right to change discounts and discount schemes. The price stated on the confirmation/invoice is binding, except for the accumulation of promo codes, where Holiday Suites reserves the right to revise the price.
The price includes the following:
- The rate
- Use of a flat screen or TV
- (Obligatory) rental of sheets
- Energy and water use, taxes, etc.
- Cleaning upon departure
The price does not include the following:
- (Optional) rental of towels
- Other supplements (pet, service kit, etc.)
- Cleaning during your stay (when requested).
If you book online, the system will present a detailed overview of all costs and the total price while you are booking the accommodation.
Holiday Suites has the right to alter prices or cancel reservations up to 72 hours after booking.
- Promocodes cannot be cumulated.
- Promo codes can only be used with a reservation of minimum 2 nights, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- When activating multiple codes on our website, Holiday Suites will contact the guest to change the price. Only the promo code with the highest discount percentage will be applied. The other promo codes will be cancelled.
Specific discounts may apply to the price in accordance with specific terms and conditions.
- Cannot be used in combination with other benefits or offers
- Do not apply to reservations that have already been made
- Apply to specific arrival dates, periods or target groups (for example: OAPs, families with young children, people who book early, etc.)
- Apply to a limited number of suites and/or accommodation types
- Can always be revised
- Will never apply with retroactive effect
Discounts cannot be used any more after confirmation or after the invoice has been issued.
- For bookings with arrival date within 2 months, you must pay immediately.
- For reservations with arrival date, more than 2 months before departure and with a minimum amount of €250, you have 2 choices;
- You pay an advance of 30%. The rest you pay, at the latest, 2 months before departure.
- You immediately pay your entire reservation.
- For last-minute reservations, less than 7 nights before departure: payment must be made by the customer within 12 hours after booking. If no payment has been made, Holiday Suites International has the right to cancel the booking.
Changes & cancellations
If you want to change the length of your stay, you can do this up to 30 days before arrival. You can always book additional items and extend your stay based on availability. Changes and cancellations can always be booked by calling +32 (0)2 588 03 03.
- In case of changes at the same or cheaper rate, we will charge €25. In case of a cheaper rate, you will receive the remaining amount as a voucher.
- If you change to a more expensive rate / period, we will not charge any costs.
A reservation on our own website is always non-refundable, unless you add the option 'Flexible booking conditions'.
Non-refundable rate (= standard rate)
Cancellation without charge is not possible.
- In case of cancellation more than 30 days before departure, we charge 30% of the total price.
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days before departure, we charge 100% of the total price.
- Paid extras/supplements can no longer be cancelled.
It is possible to add the option 'Flexible booking conditions'. For €15 per night, per holiday stay you enjoy;
- Possibility to change once, free of charge, up to 2 days before departure.
- Possibility to cancel free of charge up to 2 days before departure.
Reception can be reached by calling +32 (0)2 588 03 03 every weekday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. including weekends.
- Arrival is scheduled as from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. (Up to 10 p.m.) If you do not arrive within 24 hours after the agreed date without telling us, we will assume that you have cancelled your reservation (no reimbursement is possible).
- The holiday accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the date of departure. We reserve the right of carrying out (cleaning) work around the holiday accommodation units as from 8 a.m. All guests must keep to the rules that are listed in the park regulations. Every breach of these rules may lead to your removal from the park without being entitled to a reimbursement. You can read the park regulations on the abovementioned website.
Privacy & legal disclaimer
All data that we receive including through our website is used to respond to your request and will be added to our database. This database is used by and for guest administration, sales, marketing and bookkeeping. This data can be used to issue targeted information and offers about our products by ourselves and by third parties. We will correct, supplement, delete or screen your data upon your request if the data is actually incorrect.
If you do not want to receive information or offers, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to the following address: Monnikenwerve 17-19, 8000 Brugge, Belgium.
Holiday Suites has taken the utmost care when composing the brochure, information, communications and website, but it cannot guarantee their continuous correctness and/or completeness.
Holiday Suites excludes all liability regardless of its nature that arises from incorrect and/or incomplete information provision. The General Holiday Suites Terms and Conditions will always apply to all bookings and offers.
Images, including photographic and video images, of the Holiday Suites locations (the grounds, buildings, suites) may not be used for commercial purposes. This is only possible with the consent of Holiday Suites.
The holiday is completely free. Only 1 entry per unique email address. Multiple entries with the same email address will be removed. Winners are chosen completely at random. Everyone who participates will be informed of who won the holiday. The winner shall receive an email with instructions to claim his or her prize. The free holiday can be booked from the moment you receive the vouchers, up until the 31st of December in the upcoming year, limited by availability.
You are currently on the booking site of HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL. In accordance with the law we request you to read our terms and conditions that are published on the different pages of this site. These terms and conditions relate to your rights and apply to your legal responsibilities when you use this site. This site is published by:
HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL with head office at Monnikenwerve 17-19, 8000 Brugge, Belgium with company number 0644.384.658
If you use the online booking service, which is located on the site, you should first read our general terms and conditions.
You will be prompted to entrust us with information in the following instances:
- When booking an accommodation on our website.
- When registering on our site to enable us to inform you about our special offers, promotions or any of our other actions, when subscribing for our newsletter or when participating in a contest.
- When participating in a questionnaire or when contacting us with a query or other problem.
It is up to you to check that all the information that you provided in your registration or at any other time, is correct and complete. For the proper follow-up of your file we would much appreciate being informed directly of any change in the information provided during your registration.
HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL is responsible for the confidential handling and management of all information concerning you. This information is used by our internal departments for administrative and commercial purposes for processing your booking or to personalize the content of our offer and our thematic newsletters. Any information that is not absolutely necessary for processing your booking will be clearly specified as an optional field and you will therefore be free not to complete this. The entire content of this site is protected by copyrights on brands and databases as well as by other intellectual property rights and belongs to HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL. You can retrieve the content of the site and display this on a computer screen, print out individual pages on paper and save these pages in electronic form or on a disk (but not on a server or peripherals connected to a network) for personal and non-commercial purposes (in a domestic context). Any other reproduction, modification, copying, distribution or use for commercial purposes of all or part of the content is strictly prohibited without written permission from HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL. HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL undertakes to pay particular attention to the correctness of the information available on the site in particular in relation to product and price specifications and to update the site regularly. However, misinformation or omissions may be found, due to typographical errors or errors in the layout. If you find any errors please point these out to us so that we can correct them as appropriate.
HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to change any part of the site at its sole discretion. Due to its policy of updating and optimizing the site HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL may decide to change these terms and conditions. Any dated information that is published on the site is only valid for the date indicated. Thus HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to withdraw some or all offers on Internet without giving prior notice. HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the site, nor the complete absence of errors. It may happen that the service is interrupted due to maintenance problems or repairs, or due to problems with the computer, an interruption of the Internet or other unforeseen circumstances. Equally HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for the delays, ease of use, or for the incompatibility between this site and the files, your browser or any other access software. HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL shall never be held liable for anything resulting in direct or indirect damages due to the spread of a virus by a third party via our website or by damage to your system after logging in and navigating on the site or the use thereof. Nor shall HOLIDAY SUITES INTERNATIONAL be held liable for material or other damage (including, but not exhaustively, technical defects, disclosure of confidential documents, data loss) nor for any other indirect damage that occurs while using the site or which occurs through the use thereof.
On visiting our site a “cookie” (a small text file) is sent to you that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie allows us to identify you when you visit our site so that we can improve your navigation on the site and personalize your online experience (automatic recognition, remembering your favourite destinations). We also collect technical information about your computer each time you open a page on our site. This information relates to your IP address (Internet Protocol), the system used, the type of browser and possibly the address of the website where you come from. We collect this information to improve the quality of your experience during your visit to our site and we neither sell nor provide information to third parties. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also block cookies. As each browser is different, check the “Help” menu of your browser to find out how the cookie preferences can be set or changed. The efficacy of the site remains the same and the functions are all accessible.
All rates exclude local levies. Levies are due and payable for all persons as from the age of 0. The holiday accommodation units have a personal design and layout. We reserve the express right to implement changes in the set-up and finish of our site and the related objects. All specified prices are in euros and include the applicable VAT rate. These terms and conditions replace all prior terms and conditions and have priority with regard to any other publication or information on display.
If the execution of the agreement is impeded in full or in part or becomes impossible, be this on a temporary basis or not, because of circumstances regarding which Holiday Suites has no control over (strikes, threat of war, blockades, fire, floods, storms and/or other events regardless of their nature), force majeure will be deemed applicable with regard to Holiday Suites.
We do not accept any liability for:
- Theft, loss or damage of whatever nature during or as a result of a stay at the park or the holiday accommodation unit
- Technical equipment being out of order or service and tourist facilities at the park or the holiday accommodation unit being cancelled or closing
- Information provided verbally or on the telephone
- Inconvenience such as nuisance that is caused by third parties for whom we are not responsible
- Printing errors in our correspondence and/or communication
- Loss or interception of data, passwords or settings on private devices because of connecting to and using our Holiday Suites WIFI networks
The person making the reservation and the people who accompany him or her are jointly and severally liable for all losses/damage that Holiday Suites or any third party may suffer as a direct or indirect result of their stay regardless of how they were caused and by whom.
Holiday Suites reserves the right to implement changes to the set-up of its holiday letting formulas. Holiday Suites also reserves the right to close suites under special conditions. We will provide a new reservation, propose new dates or offer a cancellation free of charge in this case. There are no possibilities or entitlements to any payments for the remainder. Please be aware that (maintenance) work may be performed at any time without this entitling you to any compensation or payment. Holiday Suites reserves the right with regard to parks being built or renovated to transfer your booking to another destination that will at least be of the same quality.
If you have a legitimate complaint, contact the Holiday Suites telephone number, +32 70 23 23 30 (0.30 EUR/minute), immediately (within 2 hours after arrival) so that Holiday Suites can do all it can to resolve any issues. If issues are not resolved to your satisfaction, submit your complaint within a month after your departure using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any compensation that may be paid can never be higher at most than the net amount you have paid for the holiday (without supplements and surcharges).
In order to ensure the comfort of our guests and to give everyone a pleasant stay, we ask you to take the following into account:
- Respect everyone's evening and night rest between 8h and 22h (8AM - 10 PM)
- Do not smoke in the suites and on the entire premises (do not touch the smoke detector either)
- Use the cooker hood when cooking
- Leave furniture in place
- Do not leave extra equipment in the corridors
- Report any damage within 2 hours of arrival
- Do not leave your pets alone in your suite
- Mandatory use of the provided sheets
- Park your car only in the authorised places
- Respect the check-out tasks
- Emptying the dishwasher and storing the utensils.
- Remove sheets and place in plastic bag at the front door of your suite.
- Close windows and doors, switch off heating & lights.
- Deposit your sorted waste in the containers
- It is forbidden to charge electric vehicles via the suite's sockets
- It is forbidden to charge electrical devices not belonging to the suite (excluding mobile phones, tablets, etc)
In case of violation, a fine may be imposed.
Two pets are allowed per suite at most. Animals must have the required inoculations and proof of this must be sent to Holiday Suites before arrival. The owner/person in charge of the animal is responsible for his or her animal. Animals must be kept on a leash in the park. The person in charge of the animal must clean up after his or her pet. The payment of € 10.00 per night per animal that you pay is to ensure the apartment can be disinfected after your departure. All pets must be specified when you make your reservation. If they are not specified and we find out, the foreseen day payment for each pet will be multiplied by 2 and this will be deducted from the deposit increased by administration costs.
Final cleaning is always included in the price of your stay. For longer stays a mandatory interim cleaning must be provided. Every 14 days the appartments must be cleaned. The interim cleaning costs €60. Fresh sheets can also be provided during longer stays. You pay €8 for each additional sheet package.